Open from April 7 to November 4, 2018, the Parc de Vaux campsite offers 3.5 hectares along the river, at the gateway to the Normandy Maine Regional Park in Mayenne. .
At the confluence of the rivers Varenne and Mayenne, the campsite enjoys an idyllic setting.
The ground is composed of 104 sites raised dedicated to the amateurs of traditional camping but you can also rent one of our canvas bungalows, mobile homes or chalets comfort.
On site, you will enjoy the many facilities of the leisure center and the proximity of Lake Haute Mayenne (123 hectares) which is home to a fauna and flora of great wealth.
Rich in heritage, you will be seduced by this authentic region that has not finished surprising you!
On the campsite Parc de Vaux, you can enjoy multiple activities and activities offered by our teams or our partners:
Free entertainment in July and August:
- Children's club for 4-12 years with treasure hunt, DIY, drawings, games ...
- Animations for all during the day: pétanque competition, sports tournaments, discovery outings ...
- Organization of evenings several times a week: musicians, lotto, children's night, karaoke ...
Heated outdoor pool (27 °) with water slide from June 1 to August 31 (swimming shorts prohibited / municipal swimming pool free access with bracelet)
- Playground for children
- Ping Pong
- Bowling pitch
- Pedal sliders *
- Canoe * - On-site canoe club
- 2 tennis courts *
- Mini golf*
- Riding stable*
- bike rental*
- Hiking: Ambrières les Vallées and its region offers more than 40 km of trails!